Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Rawrr
Welcome!


Hello my fellow McRawrrers! I would like to say that anyone and everyone is welcome to read my blog (that's why it's public) but what's on my blog stays on my blog. I'm sixteen & I have a passion for baking and making stuff cuter than it already is. Try not to piss me off. I enjoy reading novels. Im a huge Tsubasa masuwaka , Xiaxue and Bubzbeauty fan. That's about it :)
Welcome to my blog!
Much love, Junex

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Tagboard!



Credits!

Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Junex*~
Edited By: ~*Junex*~
Others:   


^click here for OLD posts
You can't be more loved than me

 LETS BEGIN THE POST WITH THESE GIRLS.
  
okay so this is a realllllllyyyy postponed blogpost about a party I had on the last day of 2012. I held my belated s i x t e e n t h birthday and also a new year countdown party with my butts. yeah ma big juicy butts HAHAHAHAH jk. 
sixteen already. god I am slowly wasting my life away ok anyway. so yeah I had a blast and had a couple of people over we played a few games,ate,laughed,exchanged first impressions and confessions. A night well spent.
 









OKAY GUISE TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE MY FREAKING CUTE AND PINK TABLE K









 NO GAMBLING IS INVOLVED THANKYOUVERYMUCH. We're a bunch of goodietwoshoes








 OK SO Credits to Chern for having this idea. So I was wondering what he was doing with my new camera and he was just taking this shots of people who look like theyre in a cup LOLOLOL and I kinda thought it was funny and took a few more .







 YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS A PARTY IF YOU HAVE NEVA HAD A VERY PINK ONE YO.
 disco.jk well some of them were dancing.





















 OK so yeah. I would like to say a few words before the next group of pictures. (ma gifts) SO yeah, I would like to thank everyone for coming over and also SUPERMEGA THANKS to everyone who gave me presents I received a couple more on my actual birthday from my two lovelies; Winnie & Anastasya 
NO SERIOUSLY GUISE THANKS ALOT. I had the BEST birthday ever <3 font="" nbsp="">

 I appreciate you homies.























 OKAY GUISE. THIS IS IT FOR NOW
MUCH LOVE,
Junex