Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Rawrr
Welcome!


Hello my fellow McRawrrers! I would like to say that anyone and everyone is welcome to read my blog (that's why it's public) but what's on my blog stays on my blog. I'm sixteen & I have a passion for baking and making stuff cuter than it already is. Try not to piss me off. I enjoy reading novels. Im a huge Tsubasa masuwaka , Xiaxue and Bubzbeauty fan. That's about it :)
Welcome to my blog!
Much love, Junex

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Tagboard!



Credits!

Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Junex*~
Edited By: ~*Junex*~
Others:   


^click here for OLD posts
:)

WHY HELLO THERE GUISE,
i know. I know I look retarded but that's kewl that's how I roll. I'm probably the weirdest person out of my groups like seriously. LMAO. BABY I'M ONE OF A KIND. Everyone who is close to me knows I'm a pretty weird human being. LEMME SAYYYYYYYYYY that when I take selfies/selcas um like 80%-90% are pictures of me being extremely ugly and then I just delete some of them off later on when I take a look at them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH I SWEAR TO GOD. WHO DOES THAT. I would post some on here but nah, if my boyfriend stumbles upon these pictures :3 Idk what will happen so.. HAHAHAHA FOR NOW, they are all for my bestfriends :3 <333333333 2="" ago="" and="" are="" china="" here="" hongkong="" i="" nbsp="" of="" p="" pichas="" so="" some="" the="" to="" weeks="" went="">
























































so yeah, kinda boring. Sorry for the low quality pictures as these are all taken on my Iphone :). Well I bought ALOT of things for myself. All my stuff were like 2 bags full LOLOLOLOLOLOL. They were all small stuff though ;c. Can't say no to cute things, just can't. 
ANYWAYYY
I would just like to bring up how beautiful and pretty and perfect my mother is. Lemme tell you, this woman. seriously... ........ I hate how I don't take after her looks :( too late for that but well I hope I do take after her ability to age so well. I love her with all my heart and this woman doesn't need make up at all. like wtf. I need so much makeup like... what. omfg it's not fair :(. oh well.

Happy Mother's Day to the best mother in the world.
{and also the prettiest in mine} 
She takes after my grandmother. WHY DIDN'T I? OH MY LORD. Guess I really am a Daddy's girl ;( . nah i love my monolids :) they're special PFFT I DONT NEED DOUBLE EYE LIDS 
*rolls on the floor and pretends I'm a potato*
okay that's it for now.
Love,
Junex