Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Rawrr
Welcome!


Hello my fellow McRawrrers! I would like to say that anyone and everyone is welcome to read my blog (that's why it's public) but what's on my blog stays on my blog. I'm sixteen & I have a passion for baking and making stuff cuter than it already is. Try not to piss me off. I enjoy reading novels. Im a huge Tsubasa masuwaka , Xiaxue and Bubzbeauty fan. That's about it :)
Welcome to my blog!
Much love, Junex

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Tagboard!



Credits!

Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Junex*~
Edited By: ~*Junex*~
Others:   


^click here for OLD posts

Dear Junex,
See? What did I tell you? You knew it. No one really likes you silly. Why do you always expect so much? You bore people. They get bored of you. You're not entertaining at all. You're annoying. You talk too much. You're so insecure that people get tired of reassuring and mistaken you for wanting attention. Haha you stupid fuck. Change yourself. Change. Because now I realize, I'm the problem. Stop dreaming princess.