Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Rawrr
Welcome!


Hello my fellow McRawrrers! I would like to say that anyone and everyone is welcome to read my blog (that's why it's public) but what's on my blog stays on my blog. I'm sixteen & I have a passion for baking and making stuff cuter than it already is. Try not to piss me off. I enjoy reading novels. Im a huge Tsubasa masuwaka , Xiaxue and Bubzbeauty fan. That's about it :)
Welcome to my blog!
Much love, Junex

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Tagboard!



Credits!

Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Junex*~
Edited By: ~*Junex*~
Others:   


^click here for OLD posts
Truth

I think, I've finally found someone who has the ability to make me so happy. He may not see this but, I would like to say thankyou for everything you've done so far. I won't say I've been through the most but I have been through quite alot. Although we've only been together for a short period of time and we may seem to be 'moving too fast' to some, I know for sure I, really am in love with you and I know you are in love with me too, for once, I believe. You remind me how perfect the way I am and how you love me everyday. All the cute and sweet things you do brighten up my day. I wonder if you get tired of doing those things. Sometimes I feel like I annoy you and sometimes I get wayyy too jealous. I said things I didn't mean when I got upset and I'm sorry for that. You really are perfect to me. You are the sweetest, most sincere, down to earth guy I've ever encounted... You're just... Perfect. You're silly, you're funny you're everything I've ever wanted. All those 11.11 wishes paid off. I don't know what I do to deserve all these amazing things in my life but I really, really am grateful for everything I have. You've made me cried a few times, some for good reasons some for bad but mostly good reasons ofcourse, you're just so nice .. I fear the day, when I have to let you go. Or the day you let me go, I won't be able to live my life normally anymore or I would but it'd take forever for me to convert... That's just how much you mean to me. I promise to try my best and to be the best girlfriend in the world to be less jealous and to keep our relationship going strong! I fall inlove with you deeper everyday. You never fail to amaze me. We've been through so much together in this short period of time, theres all the happy times all the emotional times, times when I got upset, our cute little fights, us skyping for hours and hours, sleepskyping, us playing omgpop together and you finding out that I really mean it when I say I suck at drawing LOL. I'm really untalented and on the other hand, you are VERY talented gawd stop being so perfect :/. I fell inlove with your silly, kawaii and cheeky personality. It's one of your best assets. I love it when we've both had a long day and we skype each other late at night before you go to sleep because that's when we really really get close to each other and wishing we were there to be with eachother. I love seeing you smile, laugh, i love your voice, i love your silliness, i love you overall. you make me so happy. You have absolutely no idea. You take our pinky promises so seriously and you notice everything about me. You make me feel special even if there are girls wayyyyyyyYYyyYYy better than me out there for you. I'm not gonna lie, I'm still insecure and fear I might lose you to another girl.. But who would blame you? I trust you though. I really do. You're reasonable. If one day, a day of when I have to let you go comes, I want you to know, our memories will never be erased and you will never be replaced. I love you with all my heart. So. So. Much. I'm literally a fool for you. You're so loveable. I know you're always trying to be the best boyfriend there is offering to buy me stuff but I really mean it when I say ' no, You don't need to, your presence is enough' I'm serious. Just being able to see your smile for a minute , I'd wait forever and I would wait patiently. I don't need anything else, I only need you, you are enough and you are everything I've ever wanted. You've seen me without makeup and that's a pretty big deal to me. And even after that you still remind me how much you love me and how perfectly perfect the way I am. You don't know how much it means to me. So baby, I may not be the prettiest, I may not be the smartest and I may not be perfect but I know I can love you the way you want me to.