Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Rawrr
Welcome!


Hello my fellow McRawrrers! I would like to say that anyone and everyone is welcome to read my blog (that's why it's public) but what's on my blog stays on my blog. I'm sixteen & I have a passion for baking and making stuff cuter than it already is. Try not to piss me off. I enjoy reading novels. Im a huge Tsubasa masuwaka , Xiaxue and Bubzbeauty fan. That's about it :)
Welcome to my blog!
Much love, Junex

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Tagboard!



Credits!

Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Junex*~
Edited By: ~*Junex*~
Others:   


^click here for OLD posts
small talk

Is it weird knowing that, in your whole entire life, you're one of those people who seem so amazing and awesome to people in the first week but after that everything slowly goes downhill. The thing is, people get bored of me, after sometime. Not everyone can deal with my bs and me, I'm glad that some people do but most of them no. It kinda hurts really,  I've never felt this way about anyone really. I don't know what about me that just gets boring after awhile youknow? is it because I give away too much too quickly? idk nobody tells me about it but I can feel it, and it has always been that way that's why I've always been hoping around different friends to avoid things like this from happening. I just wish someone could tell me youknow? so I can change myself for the better. 


Love,
Junex