Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Rawrr
Welcome!


Hello my fellow McRawrrers! I would like to say that anyone and everyone is welcome to read my blog (that's why it's public) but what's on my blog stays on my blog. I'm sixteen & I have a passion for baking and making stuff cuter than it already is. Try not to piss me off. I enjoy reading novels. Im a huge Tsubasa masuwaka , Xiaxue and Bubzbeauty fan. That's about it :)
Welcome to my blog!
Much love, Junex

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Tagboard!



Credits!

Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Junex*~
Edited By: ~*Junex*~
Others:   


^click here for OLD posts

I'm finally bakubaku in bruland (: . I've been m.i.a because I've been travelling for the past month, i was in China for 12 days, it felt like forever for some reason, and i came home to brunei for a week or so where I got the chance to attend our class's reunion and I brought my beloveds to seria with me and coincidentally met nana and afew other buddies. The next day, I flew to hongkong and I was in china for a few days and well I was on vacation for 10 days and I just got back yesterday, So I've been having a good time and feeling happy, kinda good to be able to feel happy again.. I've finally opened my eyes and realized someone who's been there for me and see me go through quite alot. I'm glad to have him in my life. Butbut I don't want to kiss and tell :). Anyway I've actually been alittle stressed with school. The process oh god I really hate it, its so troublesome :| . I really hope everything works out for me :1. I need to get outta here and study. That's it for now. Tara my beloveds :)