Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Rawrr
Welcome!


Hello my fellow McRawrrers! I would like to say that anyone and everyone is welcome to read my blog (that's why it's public) but what's on my blog stays on my blog. I'm sixteen & I have a passion for baking and making stuff cuter than it already is. Try not to piss me off. I enjoy reading novels. Im a huge Tsubasa masuwaka , Xiaxue and Bubzbeauty fan. That's about it :)
Welcome to my blog!
Much love, Junex

Entries About Linkies Stuff


Tagboard!



Credits!

Base: Dilla Eyra
Header By : ~*Junex*~
Edited By: ~*Junex*~
Others:   


^click here for OLD posts
BAKABAKA


HI GUISE,


I celebrated my farewell party with my some of my close classmates as I will be leaving to study abroad soon and to my surprise, alot of them turn up and show their support and for those that were not able to make it, privately messaged me or passed a message to those who came and I thought it was just so sweet and genuine of them :) . I enjoyed the night so much and I want to thank everyone for coming. 
I'll miss you all :). 
if you replace me i will stab your asses. wot.



Enjoy the selfies! 






























Also I went out with my two favourite girls on Saturday :) We got together to watch a hilarious movie called "Grown ups 3"  Holy crap as usual, we were the ones that laughed the loudest and then we went to eat sushi. After eating we went to do some shopping :). Overall it was a fun and nicely spent day. Especially being able to catch up to each other after so long.





















 Till then, 
much love,
Junex